Our Inclusive Charge of £895 includes the following:
- Crematorium Fee
- Arrangement by telephone.
- Transfer of your loved one from a hospital, hospice (or a Funeral Directors) to our premises.
- Dignified care of your loved one at all times.
- An oak-effect veneered coffin.
- Transportation to our local crematorium by Funeral Director / necessary staff on the day.
- Prayers and a bible reading can be officiated by the funeral director at the time of the Cremation if requested.
A Direct Cremation Service does not include the following:
- Viewing at our Chapel of Rest.
- No Mourners at the Cremation. However, you may wish to arrange a memorial service local to yourselves at a later date.
- The day, time and location of the funeral. This is left to our discretion, but obviously, you will be informed.
- Flowers are not included; however, you can send them directly to ourselves.
- Newspaper announcements
Other possible additional charges
Removal of the deceased by a third party funeral director.
Doctors Fees, if necessary.
Where bariatric (obese) factors are present, causing additional or unusual requirements, we reserve the right to either decline or withdraw our services at any time, and make additional charges where these become necessary. These charges may cover essential other personnel or special equipment, or the additional costs of an oversize coffin ( over 6ft 2in x 22in )
Pacemaker removal and disposal, if necessary.
Return of cremated remains/ashes casket - either hand-delivered or via courier.
Should you have any questions before entrusting us to take on your loved one's funeral arrangements with a 'Direct Cremation Service', then please do not hesitate to contact one of our professional team who will be able to answer any questions you may have.